[USML Announce] Think Floyd: The Dark Side of The Red-Hots

Jeffrey H. Winick JHW at steinrayharris.com
Thu Jun 3 10:19:18 EDT 2010

No loss of faith in Wieters at Berliner HQ.  He'll be just fine.

But where's the love for the Berliners?  The team is finally starting to
hit its stride notwithstanding the bums like Lackey and Alexei Ramirez
that you saddled me with.

Coco is truly crisp as in TOAST.

Ellis is nearly as old as you and has about the same amount of bat
speed.  I don't think so.

Boesch.  Seriously?  When Doug is out there offering up the likes of
Figgins and Hunter.  Best of luck, my friend.

Blocker's buying your lunch.

Buddha will be buying mine.

And come the end of the season, I will be eating everyone's lunch.

Who wants to make a deal with the Berliners?  Montero, Hicks, Snider,
Wieters, Arrieta, Matusz, Porcello, Lind, etc.