[USML Announce] Think Floyd: The Dark Side of The Red-Hots

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:28:04 EDT 2010

Trust me, if I had Galarraga active, he wouldn't have pitched that game.

Brad, thanks for helping me promote Zumaya -- he's Y1, $1 and throwing 100
mph.  Along with Cruz, Gutierrez, and primo beans like Tyler Flowers and
Jeremy Hellickson, there's a lot of stuff out there for all you sellers.

Enjoy lunch.  And Brad, take a cab.  One never wants to rely on public
transportation in the city ...

-Andy