[USML Announce] Think Floyd: The Dark Side of The Red-Hots

Jeffrey H. Winick JHW at steinrayharris.com
Thu Jun 3 16:54:44 EDT 2010

If I remember correctly, there was this young fellow who used to pitch
for the Sox.  Didn't he also throw 100 mph? Brad Lee used to
misprounounce his name so that it was the English equivalent of
"Schmuck".   I don't recall things working out too well for him, but I
could be wrong.

And, seriously, what is the world coming to when Andrew Klein is touting
beans?