[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal - aka Brad has a Woodie

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 14:31:31 EST 2010

It is my honor and pleasure to announce the first RipTorn transaction of 2010:

The Acting General Counsel of the Chicago Transit Authority has traded

Adam Jones (LT10/$10)

to the Berliners for

Brandon Wood (Y2/$2) and Grant Green (Rookie/$5).

I believe this marks the 5th time that Brandon has moved between the Riptorns and the Berliners, which begs the question of how long it will be until he returns home once again.  Until then.....

TOeFuKi