[USML Announce] explain mulligan

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 09:15:57 EST 2010

No problem - here's the deal.  If you take a mulligan on Sunday by 10:00, you can not leave that change in place and make another.  For example, lets say you don't extend Brandon Wood's contract in the list disclosed today.  On Sunday night, you recognize your folly and announce by 10:00 p.m. your intention to extend his contract one year.  That is your mulligan.  You could retract that change and make a different change if you'd like.  You could modify the one year extension to a 2 year extenion.  But you can't leave Wood's contract with the one year extension and make another change to your roster.

If that doesn't help, please call me and I'll try to explain better my intention.