[USML Announce] analyze this

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:47:01 EDT 2010

Rich, what's to analyze? When your closest competitor invests  $15 in
Between the Sheets and $29 in the Bradley-Delmon Bad Attitude Tag Team, you
know your voyage to the island of champions will be smooth sailing on calm
waters. You came in with speed, and you demurely added power and decent
pitching. You have keepers to trade if/when Wood and Burnett struggle with
injuries, plus you keep your beard neatly trimmed. *And* you have Jason
Kubel. Congrats, Rich Robbins!!

Brad the Bummer