[USML Announce] analyze this

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 12:16:41 EDT 2010

I just got a call from Elijah Dukes.  He's demanding to know why he's being left off the Bad Additude Team.  I pointed out that I was not the author of the e-mail and assured him that he was on the team.  That wasn't enough for him.  Brad--he's coming for you and he's seriously pissed.  I hope the CTA offices have good security.