[USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 15:37:08 EDT 2010

My counter-proposal is below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Blocker <mbblocker at aol.com>
To: 'USML Announcements' <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sun, Mar 21, 2010 1:59 pm
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification

Since the problem of teams acquiring players from the NL hasoccurred in the past, and will likely occur in the future, I propose we codifyour proposed solution in the rules for future reference.  Here is a proposedrule, to be inserted as section 5.6 of our rules:

5.6  If a team acquires a player in the Rotation Draft thatdoes not meet the criteria set forth in Section 5.2, the player will, upondiscovery, be deemed waived effective as of the conclusion of the RotationDraft.  Such team shall be permitted to select a replacement player within 24 hours of the time of discovery.  If more than one player selects such players, replacement players shall be chosen by those players in the same order as the order of the Rotation Draft.