[USML Announce] USML - Rosters

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 21:34:08 EDT 2010

Gang:

  An update on rosters. At our request, Onroto has added all of the missing
players to the database, and I have now added all of the previously missing
players to the appropriate teams.  As a result, the rosters should be pretty
much final.  Please let me know if you have any remaining corrections.  My
plan is to "submit" the rosters by the end of the week, and then our league
will be officially up and running for 2010.

  Also, unless there is an objection, my current plan is to have the first
weekly roster moves effective for Sunday, April 4 (which is opening day) and
that following week will be the first week of FAAB bidding.  That means that
the first FAAB bids will be processed the evening of April 10, and then
teams can make corresponding moves on April 11.  I do not think we can do
FAAB bids before April 4, because that is the day that 25-man rosters are
due.

  Mark B.