[USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 15:52:10 EDT 2010

Rich,

I respectfully disagree. While I agree with the premise that we ought
not make changes to the rules during the season, I don't see this as a
change. It merely codifies our practice. Worse than in-season rule
changes is ad hoc decisionmaking and potential inconsistency. If
you're really concerned about bitter difficulties then I encourage you
to drop your objection to resolving this particular issue once and for
all.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone