[USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 15:58:55 EDT 2010

Given that we seem to have precedent, I don't see any doubt that we follow the precedent for now.

However, as noted in my other e-mail (with my updated and clarified proposal), I think it makes sense to put the matter to a vote now, for future years, just because the issue is fresh in everyone's minds now.  I disagree regarding the best way to handle it (again, for the future), but the majority can decide that as always.  Don't worry, if I'm on the short end of the issue, I won't be inciting a bunch of half-wit, racist rabble to picket your offices.