[USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 16:39:14 EDT 2010

I'm not concerned that dealing with this issue in a manner that only
applies prospectively presents any problem whatsoever.  That should
also address Rich's concern. I think the greater risk is that if we
don't do something now we'll forget about it and not address it before
it arises again.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone