[USML Announce] USML - Rosters

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 21:39:09 EDT 2010

AGREED

In a message dated 3/22/2010 9:34:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mbblocker at aol.com writes:

Gang:
An update on rosters. At our request, Onroto has  added all of the missing
players to the database, and I have now added all of  the previously missing
players to the appropriate teams.  As a result,  the rosters should be
pretty much final.  Please let me know if you have  any remaining corrections.
My plan is to ?submit? the rosters by the end  of the week, and then our
league will be officially up and running for  2010.
Also, unless there is an objection, my current plan  is to have the first
weekly roster moves effective for Sunday, April 4 (which  is opening day) and
that following week will be the first week of FAAB  bidding.  That means
that the first FAAB bids will be processed the  evening of April 10, and then
teams can make corresponding moves on April  11.  I do not think we can do
FAAB bids before April 4, because that is  the day that 25-man rosters are
due.
Mark B.

announce  mailing  list
announce at usml.net