[USML Announce] Rules issues

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 12:25:58 EDT 2010

Actually Mark K, the play in game stats are regarded as regular season
by no less an authority than major league baseball. This can be
confirmed by checking the Baseball Register. That being said, I don't
care how we treat the stats, but they are regular season stats.

  We have contingent bidding, so we ought to check the "yes" box. But
I would like to understand how they priortize the bidding to make sure
they're truly contingent bids with some identified priority so we
don't have any more Teixeira like situations.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone