[USML Announce] Rules issues

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 15:04:12 EDT 2010

On Game #162, I am fine either way.  My very vague memory is that we do not
include such games, and I would be inclined to continue to exclude them.
But I think its overstated to say this covered in our rules.  I am in favor
of making it clearer even if it is somehow covered.  What's the harm?

Everyone seems to agree on the FAAB bidding point, so I will set Onroto
accordingly.  Jeff W., I am not sure I know the answer to your Q about
priority.  Let me investigate and report back.