[USML Announce] USML - Position eligibility

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sat May 15 06:57:34 EDT 2010

League:

  It has been brought to my attention that, for reasons that are not clear
to me, the onroto system is inadvertently allowing some players to be placed
at 1B or CI who are DH only and therefore plainly not eligible.  As a
result, I would ask that you make sure that the players you slot at 1B or CI
are actually eligible to play there.  I fully recognize that this is a very
hard issue to keep track of (I personally rely mainly on what onoroto says
for position eligibility) and I am certainly not suggesting that anyone did
anything wrong, it just appears to be a glitch in the system.  I will take
this up with onroto, but a little vigilance in the meantime will probably be
required.  Thanks.