[USML Announce] Blake Wood Latest Member Of Riptorns' Closer Caravan

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue May 25 18:25:34 EDT 2010

Because you are over the limit already?

Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin LLP
One South Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

________________________________

From: announce-bounces at usml.net <announce-bounces at usml.net>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tue May 25 18:09:31 2010
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Blake Wood Latest Member Of Riptorns' Closer Caravan

Brother Blocker, the words "Brandon Wood" shall never be uttered in the Jansen household ever again.....
Brad

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Blocker, Mark B. <mblocker at sidley.com> wrote:

	Brad:

	  I have to say that I thought you purchased ?Blake? Brandon Wood only to prove that you could successfully purchase anyone named B. Wood (or you were collecting players named ?B. Wood?).

	  -- Mark B.