[USML Announce] Berliners' Pitchers Pour Out Their Problems

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:50:34 EDT 2011

ITEM:
Pedro Feliciano said Monday his former pitching coach's words hurt
more than any "abuse" he suffered with the New York Mets. Feliciano,
who said he had never been on the DL in any of his previous eight
major league seasons, said Mets pitching coach Dan Warthen hurt his
feelings by saying concern over his number of appearances was the
reason the Mets did not re-sign him after the 2010 season.

"They said they didn't sign me because [they knew] I'm going to blow
up this year," Feliciano said. "That hurts because I like Dan. But I
will come out from this injury and I will be telling him there is
still a lot of Feliciano to go."

LOSER: Berliners. They not only wasted a draft slot on this comedian,
they acquired a player who refers to himself in the third person. Not
good. Coupled with yet another shellacking today to the Berliners'
dubious pitching staff, this team trends toward  a DOUBLE-HEADED
DOWNWARD SPIRAL.

WINNER: Calamari. Nobody will joke about Bartolo Colon so long as
Feliciano is around.