[USML Announce] Notice Of Hot Wax Deal: Are Rips Dunn Dealing?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:40:35 EDT 2011

In recognition of Adam Dunn's emergency appendectomy, their intent to
be one of the teams to make the first deal of the actual season, as
well as their unquenched desire for set-up men, the Riptorns trade
Brett Anderson to the Hoosier Daddies for Jordan Walden.  Both players
will go to their new teams' active rosters.

"Until Jeff Winick publishes his draft-day analysis and projected
finishes (maybe he did already and I just spammed him), I am a ship
lost at sea as I hopelessly try to navigate these darn roto
categories," explained Jansen. "Right now I think I have a good shot
at garnering ten points in saves and finishing in fifth. If this trade
spurs Jeffrey into action, I can only hope. Until then, call me about
your set-up men!"