[USML Announce] Berliners Know Matt's In The Cradle

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:50:35 EDT 2011

 Apologies to the late Harry Chapin.....with Santos and Sale warming
up in the pen....

Little Lord Jeff called the other day
He wanted to trade in the usual way
It was the same old tricks and the games he played
So I dealt with Rick while Lord Jeff was away
And I was tradin' 'fore I knew it, and as I grooved
I'd say, "I'm gonna trade like you, Jeff
You know I'm gonna trade like you"

And now his Matt's in the cradle, another save he blew
Little Lord Jeffrey and the friends he screwed
"When you gonna trade, Jeff?"
"I don't know when, but we'll trade together then, Brad
You know we'll have a good trade then..... "