[USML Announce] Closin' In The Wind

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Thu Apr 14 13:40:18 EDT 2011

The answer, my friend, is Trout.  Mike Trout:

Arkansas (TL) AA .318 22AB  3HR  7RBI 1SB

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris | Winick LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060
Chicago, IL  60606
(312) 662-4600
(312) 662-4602 (direct)
(312) 841-2817 (cell)

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY, ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE & DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential information, protected by the attorney-client privilege and intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or e-mail and delete the message.  Thank you.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility by Harris│Winick LLP for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY, ATTORNEY-CLIENT
PRIVILEGE & DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential information, protected by the attorney-client privilege and intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or e-mail and delete the message.  Thank you.  Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Harris|Winick LLP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.