[USML Announce] The Roto Gods

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:45:38 EDT 2011

Kerbs, that was me sitting next to you.  That's OK. I don't mind being
a nondescript white guy.

Rich, don't worry.  You'll be able to fix things come June 1. I know
Jeffrey will be ready to dump by then.

Hey, in light of Ozzie's suspension....is there a rule prohibiting us
from tweeting during the draft?