[USML Announce] Rule Question

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:40:12 EDT 2011

This has to involve Colby Rasmus, but nevertheless here's my take: the
player acquired via faab becomes a team's property at 12:01 a.m. Sunday--so
why can't he be traded in a deal that takes effect the following Sunday? I
say this without having read the constitution, so if that states otherwise I
abide its word.