[USML Announce] Rule Question

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 14:15:06 EDT 2011

That's the way I would think it would work.  If you can activate him, why can't you also trade him?  Also, I always thought the whole point behind the timing of the trade deadline (first period after the MLB deadline) was to allow trading in the wake of the MLB activity).  If you can't trade someone you're purchased, that doesn't work very well.  But, as you all know, I always interpret the rules to allow more transactions rather than fewer.