[USML Announce] FAAB

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 11:54:34 EDT 2011

Look, Brad Lee - I've had quite enough of so-called Rangers closers
thanks to you.  I'm more than happy to let someone else take a run at
the next one.  Last time I checked though, Mr. Adams wasn't off to the
most auspicious of starts for the Rangers.  The better question, of
course, is where was everyone else, including you?  Giovatella?
Seriously?  You really think he's a key addition to your squad.  Heck,
I'd much rather have the catcher from Tampa Bay at $5 (which, in fact,
I now do).

In fact, I was tied up making sure that Robbins didn't pull another
Teixeira and made sure that he paid a healthy $40 for Ubaldo (but for
me Robbins would have gotten him for $23) and that no one was going to
get a cheap Trayvon Robinson.  Mission accomplished.  I assumed that
you would be doing a little enforcement of your own.  But I should have
realized otherwise when you let me grab a top keeper in Rasmus without
even placing a bid.

That is all.

The King