[USML Announce] Gone in 58 Seconds

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 16:54:47 EST 2011

Mr. B.,

I didn't overlook Matthews 2 picks.  He's a very good football player.
But he shouldn't be in the conversation about the best defensive player
in football.  That's a joke.  'nuff said.

As for your earlier attempt to answer my question of when has a defense
this pathetic ever won the Super Bowl.....try again.  You couldn't be
more wrong.

The Packers weren't a great defense last year, but they weren't bad.
They gave up 309.1 yards per game and a total of 240 points.  The 2011
crew has already given up 262 points with three games left in the
season.  And you'll love this.  They are giving up 397 yards per game.
That makes them the 2nd worst defense in the entire NFL.

No way this team runs the table.  I'm actually rooting for the Packers
to win their next three, so that when the inevitable loss comes, it is
as painful as possible to the Packer faithful.  (Did I get that last
part right, Doug?)