[USML Announce] Congratulations to Nukes

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 07:31:30 EST 2011

I'll take my chances with the heat, and I note that Yu generates plenty of his own.  Has anyone noticed that the hot Texas sun stopped bothering Rangers pitchers at about the time Nolan Ryan got involved and started overseeing their selection and development?

I also missed the reports on the Undefeated Green Bay Packers.  I was expecting our cheesehead friends to keep us up to date.