[USML Announce] The King and Aye

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:42:49 EST 2011

My Dear Lord, while in your esteemed view there is no logical
relationship between the number of keepers and number of teams, there
most certainly is a logical relationship between my request for
additional keepers and my self-interest, although such self-interest
most certainly is not as worthy as yours.

Humbly,
Your Most Loyal Squire,
Sir Galabrad