[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2011 and related information

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 15:57:45 EST 2011

Andy,

I'm certain we didn't increase the size of the reserve rosters in the
past.  And it wouldn't address the issue of the 23 extra players
available in the auction.  The whole idea of adding the extra UT is to
do exactly what you apparently don't like, i.e. impact position
scarcity.  But the only impact would be to keep position scarcity as it
would be with a 11 team league.  It wouldn't make it worse, it would
simply maintain the status quo.