[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2011 and related information

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:15:57 EST 2011

When I joined in '01 or '02, I was the tenth team and it was only ten
for a few years before Buddha and the short lived Cups franchise
entered.  I think we went back to 10 for a brief period when the
Riptorns went on a hiatus.  We didn't adjust then and I don't think we
need any adjustments to roster or retention now.

Sent from my iPhone