[USML Announce] Real Baseball

Andrew Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 07:18:53 EDT 2011

Some observations ...

1.  First, I hate living in the eastern time zone.  I conked out in the
9th inning last night.

2.  What the hell is Ron Washington smoking?!  (Or is it snorting?)  He
definitely wins the Klein Nine Crappy Pitcher Management Award.  First,
how many times is he going run Ogando out in this Series?  Every time
Ogando comes in, the Cardinals tatoo him.  But then -- while he has
infinite patience with Ogando -- he yanks Neftali Feliz after one bad
inning with the Series on the line to bring in freakin' Scott Feldman.
Come on!!!

A Game Seven should have suspense.  But this one is as easy to predict
as the 2003 Game Seven between the Cubs and Marlins.  Cardinals win.

In Theo We Trust,