[USML Announce] Real Baseball

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Oct 28 09:22:27 EDT 2011

This is why the Central Time Zone is King.  I flicked on the game in the
B9th so I could watch the Texas celebration, and the numerous shots of
Bombers hero Nolan Ryan.  As a reward, I got to watch an hour of truly
exciting baseball.  But I agree with Klein...I too was wondering why all
these middle relief also-rans were in the game...and they talked about
Scott Feldman like he was Dennis Eckersley!  Anyway, the Cardinals were
just as guilty...with their season on the line, they brought in Jake
Westbrook; he sucks!

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Andrew Klein
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 6:19 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] Real Baseball

Some observations ...

1.  First, I hate living in the eastern time zone.  I conked out in the
9th inning last night.

2.  What the hell is Ron Washington smoking?!  (Or is it snorting?)  He
definitely wins the Klein Nine Crappy Pitcher Management Award.  First,
how many times is he going run Ogando out in this Series?  Every time
Ogando comes in, the Cardinals tatoo him.  But then -- while he has
infinite patience with Ogando -- he yanks Neftali Feliz after one bad
inning with the Series on the line to bring in freakin' Scott Feldman.
Come on!!!

A Game Seven should have suspense.  But this one is as easy to predict
as the 2003 Game Seven between the Cubs and Marlins.  Cardinals win.

In Theo We Trust,

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
immediately.