[USML Announce] Mining The Archives

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:21:30 EDT 2011

I think this also confirms the long-held belief that Mike was always about
the winning.  He was the Rahm Emmanuel of our roto campaigns.  I always
preferred to play for the existential moment, whether it was the thrill of
consummating a deal with Winick, acquiring a cheap keeper or retaining only
pitchers. When Mike co-piloted the plane, we aimed for, and usually landed
on, the special air strip reserved only for the winners. On my own, I can
barely ascend above the trees, but boy what a ride before I crash.....