[USML Announce] Mining The Archives

rogersmg at gtlaw.com rogersmg at gtlaw.com
Mon Sep 12 08:43:00 EDT 2011

Brad

I think you are exaggerating my role.  If I served any real purpose, it
was only to be a filter for all of your ideas and an occasional check on
your impulsiveness.  All of the work, all of the creativity, and 95% of
the credit for our run goes to you (although I will take credit for
recognizing during the Yankees/Mariners ALDS in 1995 that Mariano Rivera
was the future of the Yankees bullpen).

Hope all is well at the USML and that you are enjoying an exciting
pennant race.

Riptorns forever!

Mike

Michael G. Rogers
Of Counsel
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL
60601
Tel 312.456.8418 | Fax 312.899.0446 | Cell 312.953.2763

rogersmg at gtlaw.com | www.gtlaw.com <http://www.gtlaw.com/>

 Greenberg Traurig<http://www2.gtlaw.com/files/GTLogo.jpg>