[USML Announce] To The Victors and The Spoilers: A Riptorn'sPerspective

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Sep 20 12:54:13 EDT 2011

Steal of the draft award?  Can we at least declare co-winners?

Alex Gordon 22-86-17-.303 (99 runs)

Melky Cabrera  18-83-20-.302 (96 runs)

  -- Mark B.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:37 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] To The Victors and The Spoilers: A
Riptorn'sPerspective

He's a keeper, no doubt, but the sentence would get too long.

But my Original Point stands:

 Red Hots: championship, a parade, cash payout, plus keeper Crisp

 Daddies: Alex Gordon, winner of the Steal of The Draft Award, $5 class

 Brats: 4th place and Weeks

 Rips: nothing.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Richard Robbins