[USML Announce] To The Victors and The Spoilers: A Riptorn'sPerspective

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:10:01 EDT 2011

My Dear Brother Blocker:

     My email stated that Alex Gordon was the winner of the *$5* division of
the Steal of the Draft Award.
      Had you exercised some restraint, you would eventually receive a
dispatch that discusses all other division winners. Mr. Melky certainly was
a candidate for the* $6* division, but in light of your conduct I disqualify
him and instead award the trophy in the $6 division to Alexi Ogando: 13
wins, 3.58 ERA, 1.15 WHIP and 123 Ks.
      Cabrera, however, will remain in competition for the $6 steal of the
draft whose name ends in vowel, where he may fare better against the likes
of Torrealba and Olivo. In fact, I think every $6 player except Capps has a
name that ends in a vowel. Funny how life works.

Brother Brad