[USML Announce] other good cheap pick ups

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 23:01:28 EDT 2011

Mr. Blocker:
   If you continue to talk out of turn I am sending you to detention.  Our
class discussion is about $1 to $3 draft picks. When I get to the $7
players, I will call on you--if you behave yourself and raise your hand.
    And note that your Avila, at $5 more than Salty Dog, hit his 19 home
runs in 437 AB; Salty belted his 16 in only 341 AB. For two bucks, that
ain't shabby. Jeffrey knew what he was doing when he drafted this young
slugger.
    Now, if you're prepared to sit still, we can continue with our class. Or
do you need your ADD meds, young man?

Brother Brad