[USML Announce] Hoosier Daddies' Free Agent Freebasing Binge Stuns Klein Nine

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:08:14 EDT 2012

In what could be a season-changing, life altering  flurry of action, the
Hoosier Daddies did everything possible to reconstruct their wobbly roster,
from acquiring a speedy 5th outfielder to buying Roger Clement's best
buddy.  "Something had to happen and it did," a semi-comatose Rick Gammons
explained from his hospital bed. "Now I just need to keep my heart
palpitations under control and pray that Klein doesn't know what room I'm
in. If I had one disappointment, it's that I didn't bid higher on that
Santiago kid, that White Sox closer-in-waiting.  But as it is, I blew
through $51 of good FAAB today and I'm ridin' high...."