[USML Announce] Back In The Side Saddle

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 15:04:02 EDT 2012

Greetings;
In my drug-addled state, this is what I sent to Brad this morn thinking it went out to everyone;
The one-armed bandit is back! The reconstruction appears to have been a success. About the only original part that the Doc was able
to use was my socket, so everything else substantial is new and stainless steel. Oddly enough, the pain isn't any worse now than it was before
the surgery. Nonetheless, if any of you young fellas feel a constant hitch or just general pain, don't be a tough guy - get it checked out! BTW, I
enjoyed the Doug Shabelman mention on page 18 of this week's S.I. And I knew things were back to normal when I caught up with the e-mail
string dismissing the H.D.s after one game of the season. Maybe Soria and Bailey went down, but those were but flesh wounds in a category
ably covered by Joseph Nathan. Still around are Gordon, Longoria, Beltre, Morales, Weaver, et.al . To quoth the Spinners - "I'll Be Around". Good
luck everyone,
Rick