[USML Announce] Do over?

JOHN FRUIT (FAF ADVISORS INC.) jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Thu Apr 26 06:09:38 EDT 2012

precisely...but I would put an even greater risk of Morneau going down any day
now as > 75%. Dennis is a big boy, he knew what he was getting into. Pineda is
just 23 yrs old and as Dennis suggests, this is good news in that he shuts down
immediately and will be strong like bull for 2013, how can arthroscopic surgery
take more than a year to heal? I know a lot more than that crazy Yankees' team
doctor, anyway.

Material based on data from sources deemed reliable; accuracy/completeness not guaranteed. Not for use as a primary basis of investment decisions; not to be construed to meet needs of any investor. Not a representation or solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any security. Securities may not be eligible for solicitation in all states. Opinions subject to change. Past performance does not guarantee future results.