[USML Announce] Do over?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 07:45:53 EDT 2012

Greetings;

     I've been wondering about that myself.  Not that I'm an expert, but arthroscopy on a torn labrum shutting down a

23 year old for a year?  WTH.  I'm old enough to be his grandpa and had reconstructive surgery to repair torn tendons, labrum, and rotator cuff just over 3 weeks ago and am already out of the sling as of today.  Granted, I'm

not supposed to lift more than 10 pounds for another few months, but given my recovery so far, Doc says I'll be

able to swing a golf club and baseball bat by the fall.  I know that's not throwing a baseball to major leaguers, but

there must be something the Yankee docs aren't telling us.  Kids today!

    Rick