[USML Announce] Grading The In-Season Dump Deals

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:50:33 EDT 2012

Humble Andy:
   My comment was addressed specifically about KC pitching "prospects."
There are no such creatures. And you may not have noticed, but young Mr.
Gose has begun to establish himself as a perennial All-Star. The others are
close behind, with the exception of Bogaaerts, who is still in the
pipeline. And by the way: no talking during class.