[USML Announce] Keith Law Top 100 Prospects

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Feb 10 10:12:49 EST 2012

Curious....how many people were on this list last year, and how many are
complete newcomers to the list?

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Winick
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:30 PM
To: USML Announcements (announce at usml.net)
Subject: [USML Announce] Keith Law Top 100 Prospects

Brad Lee,

You shouldn't disrespect me.  My mother disrespected me once....ONCE.

Enjoy.  And once again, you're welcome.

And yea, I know I'm a fargin icehole.  And proud of it.

Jeffrey H. Winick

Harris | Winick LLP

333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060

Chicago, Illinois 60606

Tel: 312.662.4600 | Fax: 312.662.4599

Direct: 312.662.4602 | Cell: 312.841.2817

www.harriswinick.com <http://www.harriswinick.com/>  |
jwinick at harriswinick.com <mailto:jwinick at harriswinick.com>

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY, ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE & DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential
information, protected by the attorney-client privilege and intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via
telephone or e-mail and delete the message.  Thank you.  Although this
e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it
is virus free and Harris|Winick LLP shall not be responsible for any
loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
immediately.