[USML Announce] OUTRAGEOUS!!

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 12:25:43 EST 2012

The Winick magazine is not on sale at Barnes & Noble.  Sporting News.
Yes.  USA Today.  Yes.  Lindy's.  Yes.  But no Winick.  This is an
outrage!!!

I cornered a store manager and complained bitterly.  As I described what
I wanted ("pixilated images of middle age men", etc.), she started
acting nervous and suggested I was at the wrong type of bookstore.

Anyway, I cannot prepare for the draft without the Winick magazine.  At
a minimum, I need a list of Winick Picks and Winick Pans.  Someone
please help!!!!