[USML Announce] Happy Birthday to the Commissioner!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:07:45 EST 2012

Brother Blocker, I am so sorry about those omissions. Please understand
that I was working off a roster list that Jeffrey Winick provided and it
was heavily redacted.  Yes, of course, by all means retain both Weiters and
the goggle-eyed irritant known as Jose Valverde. Now that Ryan Perry has
been traded off the team, he faces little challenge to his closer's role.

I take it that my other selections are close to the "Mark," so to speak.
And, finally, let me wish you a happy and healthy birthday.

Regards,
Brother Brad Lee