[USML Announce] This Hoes Drips With Talent-- JHW's Instant Trade Analysis

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sat Jul 21 22:24:30 EDT 2012

Actually, it's the all risk deal.  A bunch of guys performing at less than
expected levels who might revert to norm, or not, for a collection of guys
with various question marks who might have value next year, or not.

But I'm told that Kurt Suzuki has some sweet wheels. The club house guy
takes good care of them.

-- KR