[USML Announce] USML Draft - starting time

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 18:46:33 EST 2012

Greetings;
I second the motion - it's been a couple years since Fruit has shown up in person. C'mon man, there are plenty of flights
from the hinterlands into ORD! BTW, I've eaten a couple of bugs in recent history - just not in the presence of USML members.
And what's the deal with this $60 Pujols talk? Did he suddenly acquire the speed of an Alex Gordon or Frenchy Francouer?
Rick