[USML Announce] FW: Request to add players to database - REVISED

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 22:39:24 EDT 2012

FYI, as revised.

From: Mark Blocker [mailto:mbblocker at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:39 PM
To: support at onroto.com
Cc: 'Mark Blocker'
Subject: Request to add players to database - REVISED

Sirs:

  I am writing to request that you add the players listed below to the
overall onroto player database.  This email is REVISED from an email I sent
earlier this evening, and adds one player (Christian Villanueva).

  If you need it, our league abbreviation is USML.  Please let me know if
you have any questions.  Thanks in advance.

  -- Mark Blocker

Missing players

Player                                   Team     Pos         USML Team
Salary

Noah Syndergaard                          Tor         P             Nukes
2

Carlos Correa                   HS           SS           Hoosiers
2

Christian Villanueva        Tex         3b           Klein Nine           2

C.J. Cron                            LAA        1B           Red Hots
5

Bryce Brentz                     Bos         OF          Red Hots
5

Jorge Alfaro                      Tex         C             Red Hots
2

Mark Appel                       Coll         P             Red Hots
10

Mike Zunino                     Coll         C             Red Hots
2

Jonathan Schoop             Bal          2B           Calamari
5

Cody Buckel                      Tex         P             Calamari
2

Deven Marrero                Coll         SS           Bombers
5

Daniel Carroll                   Sea         OF          Bombers
2

Byron Buxton                   HS           OF          Berliners
5

Taylor Guerrieri               TB           P             AFV
5

Justin Nicolino                 Tor         P             AFV
2

Coll = college

HS = high school