[USML Announce] Soria Woes Could Mean Dutch Treat For Bombers

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Mon Mar 19 06:29:46 EDT 2012

How did you hurt yourself Rick?

On Sunday, March 18, 2012,  <rickgam at comcast.net> wrote:
>     Man, I'm glad you're not my Dr., Brad.  My left arm would simply be
chopped off.  BTW, the news for my shoulder is almost that
> bad.  After looking at the X-rays and MRIs it's been determined that not
only is my shoulder missing pretty much all it's cartilage, but
> I've got a torn rotator cuff, torn ligament, and bone spurs.  Other than
that ......... The bizarre thing is is that it doesn't really hurt all
> that much - I've just got extremely limited motion.  The shoulder
replacement surgery is April 2, so if anyone wants to conduct
> USML business, please do so before then as it sounds like I'll be screwed
up with some Limbaugh quality drugs for a bit.
>    Rick
> p.s.  How 'bout the Big-Ass 10 in the Tourney so far?  Could easily be an
MSU-OSU title game.

likely done for season. Daddies' pennant hopes SINK LIKE TITANTIC.

> WINNER
> Bombers just may have a new closer in Greg Holland, and this good fortune
might mean this team ia about to CUT AND RUN.