[USML Announce] Soria Woes Could Mean Dutch Treat For Bombers

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 23:49:17 EDT 2012

Man, I'm glad you're not my Dr., Brad. My left arm would simply be chopped off. BTW, the news for my shoulder is almost that
bad. After looking at the X-rays and MRIs it's been determined that not only is my shoulder missing pretty much all it's cartilage, but
I've got a torn rotator cuff, torn ligament, and bone spurs. Other than that ......... The bizarre thing is is that it doesn't really hurt all
that much - I've just got extremely limited motion. The shoulder replacement surgery is April 2, so if anyone wants to conduct
USML business, please do so before then as it sounds like I'll be screwed up with some Limbaugh quality drugs for a bit.
Rick
p.s. How 'bout the Big-Ass 10 in the Tourney so far? Could easily be an MSU-OSU title game.